1. AS: The hardness is not high, it is brittle (there is a crisp sound when knocking), transparent color, and the background color is blue. It can directly contact with cosmetics and food. In ordinary lotion bottles and airless bottles, it is usually the bottle body It can also make small-capacity cream bottles. It is transparent.
2. ABS: It is an engineering plastic, not environmentally friendly, with high hardness, and cannot be directly contacted with cosmetics and food. In acrylic cosmetic packaging materials, it is generally the material of the inner cover and shoulder cover. The color is yellow or milky white.
3. PP, PE: environmentally friendly materials that can be directly contacted with cosmetics and food. They are the main materials for filling organic skin care products. The materials are whitish and translucent. According to different molecular structures, three different degrees of hardness and softness can be achieved.
4. PET: It is an environmentally friendly material that can be directly contacted with cosmetics and food. It is the main material for filling organic skin care products. The PET material is soft and its natural color is transparent.
5. PCTA and PETG: environmentally friendly materials that can be directly contacted with cosmetics and food. They are the main materials for filling organic skin care products. The material is soft and transparent. PCTA and PETG are soft and easy to scratch. And it is not often used to print pictures.
6. Acrylic: The material is hard, transparent, and the background color is white. In order to maintain a transparent texture, acrylic is often sprayed inside the outer bottle or painted during injection.
1. Airless bottle: cap, shoulder sleeve, vacuum pump, piston. Rely on air pressure to use. The nozzles that are matched have a chicken beak tip (either all-plastic or anodized aluminum on the outside), and the duckbill flat head is covered with a layer of plastic.
2. Lotion bottle: consists of lid, shoulder sleeve, lotion pump and piston. Most of them are equipped with hoses inside. Most of them are made of outer acrylic and inner PP. The cover is made of outer acrylic and inner ABS.
The internal composition is made of glass and external aluminum (according to the cover head divided into rotating and non-rotating). PP bottle (full PP for small injection). Glass drip irrigation. The inner liner of the perfume bottle is mostly glass and PP.
Large-capacity uses glass, because the storage time is longer, PP is suitable for small-capacity short-term storage. Most PCTA and PETG have no perfume.
External acrylic, internal PP material. The lid is made of outer acrylic and inner ABS with a layer of PP gasket.
The inner ceramic, PP outer anodized aluminum, the cover outer anodized aluminum, PP inner ABS plus a layer of PP gasket.
Full PP bottle with a layer of PP gasket inside.
External ABS internal PP. There is a layer of PP gasket.